troubleshooting verification code issues

Reported
Anonymous
2024-09-24T09:39:21+00:00

troubleshooting verification code issues

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-19T01:02:27+00:00

    Please solve issue try another verification number

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-18T12:22:22+00:00

    Krijg geen toegangscode per sms

    Dank bij voorbaat

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-17T23:22:32+00:00

    No me aparecen los códigos de verificación

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-17T20:55:03+00:00

    My account was hacked. After 30 days, I was told I could have access to it again. I changed the password. But when I tried to go to see my emails in Outlook, it came right back to wanting to verify who I am by sending a text to the phone they listed - which is a landline and cannot receive texts. I have gone through that same process twice now, without success.

    I want to put in my alternate email address and my cell phone number, but cannot find a way to do those things.

    There were no other options but sending the text to that number - which was our only phone number when we signed up for that account more than 20 years ago!

    Ann Kreamer

    ******@msn.com

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-15T05:16:49+00:00

    I want to create my account but there's something wrong with the verification code

    0 comments No comments