Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
How to redeem robux
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
troubleshooting verification code issues
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
How to redeem robux
Hello,
I have a new phone number and I cant receive a verification code.
My new phone number is 4843743341.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Can't access my Microsoft Authenticator
I don't get verification code