Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I cant open y emil
***@hotmail.com
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
troubleshooting verification code issues
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I cant open y emil
***@hotmail.com
My coins can't withdraw
My account was hacked. After 30 days, I was told I could have access to it again. I changed the password. But when I tried to go to see my emails in Outlook, it came right back to wanting to verify who I am by sending a text to the phone they listed - which is a landline and cannot receive texts. I have gone through that same process twice now, without success.
I want to put in my alternate email address and my cell phone number, but cannot find a way to do those things.
There were no other options but sending the text to that number - which was our only phone number when we signed up for that account more than 20 years ago!
Ann Kreamer
******@msn.com
This is not me, or the persons name has no Connection to me, or anybody i know. I have to change ny e-mail passord daily cause somebody is desperately trying to gedt into my email. I have no clue why, or who this is. All i know is that the name that comes up is totaly strange to ny knolewge. All i het is fates and countries they have trues to connect to ny email. I asume the names Are from northern african, nigerian, or other foregn typisk scaming countries, totally unknown to us inn Scandinavia. They use the most insane, extreme and really scary threats and go to extreme lengths to Try and scan is for money.. I Will now delte all ny Emils, and start new ones, and Hope this is possible to manager to stop once and for all.. Nobody knows ny passwords, and there is no other way they can get into ny account. But they Ness IP ny passwords daily, som i have to go inn and Reset them every single day. WHY? I have has the same passwords for ren years, and all this startes abort 6 months ago. And noe ut has Exploded into full blown inanity. At first it didn't bother med, but noe it drives med crazy. Please take this dead seriously, AS IT is really gjetting all of us whom IT concerns sleepless, and Clyde to insane. Om behalf of all the victims and whom this scanning, and phishing etc,,.,. Do something abort IT.. You Own these mailservice, so dont tell med You wont do anything about it., Ir cant, or any other **** exuse.. I know You can stop this harrasement! Make IT stop. IT is almost taking over our lives. Og course i am not stupide enough to send them Any money, but some poor old lonely man or lady løses Theis houses, pensjons, and Everton g they Owen, cause they scan the Beck or og them poore people. All i do is beg You..please..please...pute å team together and make IT AS close to impossible for them to keep on hacking pur mails, and worse..scaming lonely people for all Their money. If er can land om the nokon, there should be a peace of cake stopping at last most og these ****. I beg You! Make this stop NOW!!! Sincerely Lene. Norway. ( For mye Securitas, i Will not given i ny full name, or homeadress/ Town. )
El problema es que no puedo acceder a la cuenta mi usuario y contraseña era bien pro no me deja pasar porque me pide verificar y no puedo hacerlo el correo está vencido y el teléfono está muerto quisiera saber la forma de resolución me pueden permitir el paso de la cuenta para modificar el número y correo por favor
Ni correo es cbi21************@titlani.uam.mx