NEW Outlook (2024) Snooze calendar reminders to "5 minutes before"

Anonymous
2024-03-25T21:21:55+00:00

On the new version of Outlook, the only snooze options for calendar reminders are 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, and 2 hours. The problem is when the calendar reminder is set to hit a day before the appointment, none of those intervals are enough to get it out of your face for the rest of the day. Is there a way to bring back the 12 hour snooze, and the 5 minutes before snooze, at the least?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-05T18:12:24+00:00

    Hey there,

    I really hope someone sees this because it's a bit frustrating! Could we please bring back the one-day, eight-hour, and two-day snooze options? It feels like every time we turn around, more functionality gets cut. These features were so convenient and surely not too hard to implement, right? I feel like we're heading down the same path Skype did, taking ages to reintroduce what used to work perfectly. Thanks for considering it!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-05T18:27:38+00:00

    I don't just want a 12 hour snooze, I want the 1-2 day snooze as it was in the classic version.

    I don't know what you mean by a "5 minutes before" snooze. I'm not talking about pre-event reminders, I'm talking about snoozing it once it's showed up as time for the event.

    I realize you're saying it doesn't do that. This thread has 3 pages of responses. Please notice that this something we all want. Doesn't make sense to take it away to begin with, nothing is lost by having it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-20T20:05:44+00:00

    Has this feature been added back? When a calendar event pops up I would like to snooze for 30 minutes for example.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-24T12:11:22+00:00

    Hello,

    Just started (was forced) to new Outlook yesterday. My snooze options are only 5 or 10 minutes!! How are you getting up to 2 hours?

    Certainly need the old options, but I'm dieing on the vine with just 5 or 10 minutes.

    Thanks you!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-06T14:30:15+00:00

    Also just had to switch to the new Outlook...also mad that they took away the longer duration reminders. At the very least we need 4 hours, 8 hours, and 1 day. Those are probably the most common options I used in the classic Outlook. If I am not doing it now, then I am likely too busy to get to it in the next 4 hours at work.

    Why would MS change something that worked...stupid.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments