Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Has this feature been added back? When a calendar event pops up I would like to snooze for 30 minutes for example.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On the new version of Outlook, the only snooze options for calendar reminders are 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, and 2 hours. The problem is when the calendar reminder is set to hit a day before the appointment, none of those intervals are enough to get it out of your face for the rest of the day. Is there a way to bring back the 12 hour snooze, and the 5 minutes before snooze, at the least?
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Has this feature been added back? When a calendar event pops up I would like to snooze for 30 minutes for example.
I don't just want a 12 hour snooze, I want the 1-2 day snooze as it was in the classic version.
I don't know what you mean by a "5 minutes before" snooze. I'm not talking about pre-event reminders, I'm talking about snoozing it once it's showed up as time for the event.
I realize you're saying it doesn't do that. This thread has 3 pages of responses. Please notice that this something we all want. Doesn't make sense to take it away to begin with, nothing is lost by having it.
Hey there,
I really hope someone sees this because it's a bit frustrating! Could we please bring back the one-day, eight-hour, and two-day snooze options? It feels like every time we turn around, more functionality gets cut. These features were so convenient and surely not too hard to implement, right? I feel like we're heading down the same path Skype did, taking ages to reintroduce what used to work perfectly. Thanks for considering it!
Dear Lisa R_636,
Good day! Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to assist you.
Per your description,I understand you want to bring back the 12 hour snooze, and the 5 minutes before snooze,please correct me if my understanding is wrong.
Per researching, I am sorry to say that this feature is not available in the new outlook.
I understand your frustration, however, most of these features are in active development and are expected to roll out this month. For your reference please seeMicrosoft 365 Roadmap | Microsoft 365.
In the meantime, I suggest you create an entry in the Feedback Portal Outlook · Community (microsoft.com), and comments there as well.
Should you have any questions and concerns please do not hesitate to contact me. Look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you once again for your precious time.
Best regards,
Microsoft community
It's been six months since this reply was posted. Has there been any progress on bringing back the longer snooze periods???
In answer to the question I have received an eMail about:
"No there hasn't been any further engagement from Microsoft on this"
What's the point of this community if Microsoft fail to engage with users feedback?
Dear Lisa R_636,
Good day! Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to assist you.
Per your description,I understand you want to bring back the 12 hour snooze, and the 5 minutes before snooze,please correct me if my understanding is wrong.
Per researching, I am sorry to say that this feature is not available in the new outlook.
I understand your frustration, however, most of these features are in active development and are expected to roll out this month. For your reference please seeMicrosoft 365 Roadmap | Microsoft 365.
In the meantime, I suggest you create an entry in the Feedback Portal Outlook · Community (microsoft.com), and comments there as well.
Should you have any questions and concerns please do not hesitate to contact me. Look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you once again for your precious time.
Best regards,
Microsoft community
It's been six months since this reply was posted. Has there been any progress on bringing back the longer snooze periods???