Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
That sucks - I used snooze quite often for various alerts, especially during unexpected meetings/interruptions. It was very useful! Please bring it back!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On the new version of Outlook, the only snooze options for calendar reminders are 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, and 2 hours. The problem is when the calendar reminder is set to hit a day before the appointment, none of those intervals are enough to get it out of your face for the rest of the day. Is there a way to bring back the 12 hour snooze, and the 5 minutes before snooze, at the least?
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
That sucks - I used snooze quite often for various alerts, especially during unexpected meetings/interruptions. It was very useful! Please bring it back!
It's been nearly a year of asking for better snooze functionality, and still it hasn't been fixed. Please bring it back! I agree with all of the commenters who need this basic function!!
ditto everything people are saying re the snooze .. there needs to be the ability to snooze to longer than two hours (maybe allow a custom number of hours / days / weeks etc) .. right now I'm finding the lack of very simply functionality that is being omitted very annoying (eg not able to collapse folders another one!) .. Microsoft shouldn't be releasing tools that aren't ready
.. can anyone recommend a better tool ? i've only ever used Outlook and realise they are most likely going to stop updating the older version for security patches etc
Also just had to switch to the new Outlook...also mad that they took away the longer duration reminders. At the very least we need 4 hours, 8 hours, and 1 day. Those are probably the most common options I used in the classic Outlook. If I am not doing it now, then I am likely too busy to get to it in the next 4 hours at work.
Why would MS change something that worked...stupid.
Hello,
Just started (was forced) to new Outlook yesterday. My snooze options are only 5 or 10 minutes!! How are you getting up to 2 hours?
Certainly need the old options, but I'm dieing on the vine with just 5 or 10 minutes.
Thanks you!!