Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Dear MICROSOFT, please bring back the functionality of the flexible Snooze feature. What you implemented in the new Outlook doesn't fit the corporate users needs at all. Thank you.
No, that is not what I am saying. I set Tasks as reminders that sometimes I dismiss right away as it was just a quick reminder, and sometimes I snooze them to come back to at a later date or to just keep as an ongoing reminder. In the old Outlook, the standard snooze options are 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, 0.5 days, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week or 2 weeks. The old Outlook also allows you to enter custom snooze time, so you could reset a Task for 8 weeks, or 30 weeks, or however you long you would prefer. The new outlook only allows you to snooze 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour or 2 hours. The new version does not allow a user to enter a custom snooze time either.