In the outlook search bar "Search <0w>" appears

Anonymous
2024-04-05T09:00:22+00:00

In the outlook search bar "Search <0w>" appears instead of a plain "Search". The search works fine but this <0W> is annoying. How can I delete it and why it appeared suddenly?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-15T13:36:26+00:00

    I believe that in the next update the problem will be fixed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-21T17:39:26+00:00

    I have this same issue and I find it very annoying. My employees are complaining. It is distracting.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T10:01:19+00:00

    I think that this site is completely useless....

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-15T10:51:51+00:00

    Same issue here...

    Search <0w>

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-21T11:38:26+00:00

    I am modifying my message. I manually updated my MS 2019 Office and the Search <0w> is gone. Thank you, Microsoft!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments