Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Same issue here...
Search <0w>
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In the outlook search bar "Search <0w>" appears instead of a plain "Search". The search works fine but this <0W> is annoying. How can I delete it and why it appeared suddenly?
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same issue here...
Search <0w>
The fix for this issue is expected in the Office updates in late September. If you need the fix now you can switch Office to the Beta Channel, Use a registry command to install Microsoft 365 Insider on Windows devices - Microsoft 365 Insider | Microsoft Learn.
Search <0w> GONE after manually updating MS Office programs! ...
This bug is not fixed for me. I'm still seeing "Search <0w>" displayed in my Outlook 2019 search box.
I'm using the latest Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019 C2R Version 2405 / Build 17628.20164 released on 19-Jun-2024.
Dell Inspiron 15 5584 * 64-bit Win 10 Pro v22H2 build 19045.4529 * Firefox v127.0.1 * Microsoft Defender v4.18.24050.7-1.1.24050.5 * Malwarebytes Premium v5.1.5.116-1.0.1252 * Macrium Reflect Free v8.0.7783 * * Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019 C2R Version 2405 / Build 17628_20164
I have the same issue as well as of this week.
Hi, Akis. I am an independent advisor, trying to help other users in the Community with my experience in Microsoft products. Please note that I am a user like you and don't work directly for Microsoft.
I am sorry you are experiencing this on your Outlook. I apologize for the inconvenience. I will try to help.
Before we proceed, please confirm the device and OS you are working with.
If you are working with the Outlook app, I suggest looking for available updates. Sometimes, software updates can resolve unexpected behavior.
To isolate the issue, I suggest logging into your account via Outlook on the web.... to check if the issue persists there.
Try to start Outlook in safe mode and check if the issue persists, disable any third-party add-ins and see if it improves search performance.
Please let me know if it works for you otherwise, we can look into other possible solutions.
Regards
Femi