Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I found another outlook installed in my PC. Switched to that and it works great...soooo much more functional than the new one...Keith
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I accidently switched my email to the new version!! I wish support would switch my email back to the classic email version!!! thank you!
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I found another outlook installed in my PC. Switched to that and it works great...soooo much more functional than the new one...Keith
I hate the new on also.. it keeps switching back to the new one EVERY time i open mail...Leave it alone!!!
There is no "UseNewOutlook" in my Preferences ....... :(
If you go to settings, then go to apps, then go to installed apps, type out maps and calendar if you still have that installed you also have Outlook installed, what you should do is go to Outlook and uninstall it fully from the computer. Then you will be able to use the app again. You should save it to your taskbar or start bar, making it easier to use. The only thing that's happening for me right now is that Outlook gets installed again each time I use the mail and calendar app so I just have to keep going to settings to uninstall it but you should be able to use mailing calendar.
If you go to settings, then go to apps, then go to installed apps, type out maps and calendar if you still have that installed you also have Outlook installed, what you should do is go to Outlook and uninstall it fully from the computer. Then you will be able to use the app again. You should save it to your taskbar or start bar, making it easier to use. The only thing that's happening for me right now is that Outlook gets installed again each time I use the mail and calendar app so I just have to keep going to settings to uninstall it but you should be able to use mailing calendar.
I use 365 office here's what i had to do to get rid of new outlook which is horrible
In the Apps there are 2 apps for outlook, one is for classic outlook and the other one for new outlook.
Delete new outlook App, reinstalled outlook presto no pesky new outlook