Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I found another outlook installed in my PC. Switched to that and it works great...soooo much more functional than the new one...Keith
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I accidently switched my email to the new version!! I wish support would switch my email back to the classic email version!!! thank you!
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I found another outlook installed in my PC. Switched to that and it works great...soooo much more functional than the new one...Keith
Sorry, but when will you introduce the functionality to combine all inboxes into one as it worked in old version, Cannot believe you are introducing new app with missing functionalities that were already in place F--
Your instructions are clear and concise but I could not find find
Help please?
Elsie
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hi Elsie,
Sure, i'll be glad to help. In the new outlook mail, at top right hand corner you will see Settings.
Hope this helps you. Sadly, if you don't keep your page minimized, it will automatically go back to new fromat again, and you will have to repeat the above steps each time.