Would you please switch back to classic email from the new version, I don't like the new version!!

Anonymous
2024-05-07T14:18:12+00:00

I accidently switched my email to the new version!! I wish support would switch my email back to the classic email version!!! thank you!

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2024-12-21T00:31:55+00:00

I found another outlook installed in my PC. Switched to that and it works great...soooo much more functional than the new one...Keith

Was this answer helpful?

6 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-08T19:46:22+00:00

    Hi,

    I switched back to classic outlook. But, now I'd like to try the new outlook again. Where can I switch to the new outlook?

    Bela

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-03T12:58:23+00:00

    I have exactly the same question. Today when I clicked 'Help' there is no option to go to classic Outlook. I rely on the classic outlook calendar, and this change means I have lost historical records of appointments etc and all future appointments for the next year!

    How do I get it back??

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-27T08:01:47+00:00

    I accidently switched my email to the new version!! I wish support would switch my email back to the classic email version!!! thank you!

    I have this problem too! Everything takes so many more clicks than it did! Why change something that already works really well!

    I asked our IT guys to change it back and they said they couldn't because they uninstalled Outlook and installed the new version.

    I absolutely hate the new version. Is there nothing I can do??

    Lyn Mynott

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-09T15:53:34+00:00

    Hello Deborah Brown**,**

    Good day! I hope you are doing well.

    We haven't heard back from your, so wants to quick check, have you checked my response?

    Feel free if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you further. 

    Thank you for your time and cooperation. 

    Sincerely
    S M Nazmun Nur | Community Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments