Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I found another outlook installed in my PC. Switched to that and it works great...soooo much more functional than the new one...Keith
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I accidently switched my email to the new version!! I wish support would switch my email back to the classic email version!!! thank you!
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I found another outlook installed in my PC. Switched to that and it works great...soooo much more functional than the new one...Keith
The latest Microsoft "update" self-downloaded yesterday and has completely screwed up my computer, deleting files, applications, 50 years worth of photos, my calendar, etc. I am furious!
Hi Bud.
This took me ages to figure out, unsure what version of office you are using but here is what to do with office 365.
When going to all Apps you will see all of the Apps on the left-hand side of the screen, there is one App for outlook classic and another for outlook new.
Delete outlook new ,
When i did this i had to reinstall office 365 and now the pesky new outlook is not there, only classic outlook is there, yay ,
I found out that emails sent to me in new outlook are no longer in classic outlook they have disappeared, as the new outlook was deleted,
Microsoft support can help you retrieve lost emails.
There has been some post about using the revert button function, but this is not evident with 365. Best idea is the delete the new outlook App.Good luck
I'm having the same problems. I want to go back to the Classic version. This new one is ****. And the only reason I'm forced to stick with it is because for some magical reason it won't carry over the calendar back to the old look. Is there a way to make that happen?
I use 365 office here's what i had to do to get rid of new outlook which is horrible
In the Apps there are 2 apps for outlook, one is for classic outlook and the other one for new outlook.
Delete new outlook App, reinstalled outlook presto no pesky new outlook