Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
I emptied my Outlook cache and that appears to have fixed it. Right click inbox > properties > empty cache
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
It appears this update occurred today. Since the update, Outlook will not automatically bring in email (push setting) and must be manually synced each time. I have found no settings to help fix this. This stopped working concurrently with the update. Please fix this.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I emptied my Outlook cache and that appears to have fixed it. Right click inbox > properties > empty cache
I'm seeing this with all of my Mac users across several tenants/domains. OWA is still working fine in browsers, but that's just a band-aid.
I'm seeing this with all of my Mac users across several tenants/domains. OWA is still working fine in browsers, but that's just a band-aid.
We are seeing a similar issue. We are also on 16.80 and some of our clients can sync if we take them off the legacy view and into the New view.
Hi, same here.
outlook 16.80 will not sync, after logging out and loggin in to the account even the sync button doesn't do anything anymore. (edit: took a LONG time before the manual sync came through)
Switching from legacy to new outlook works but the gui change is too drastic for the customer.
We have this same problem since yesterday on multiple computers, but are still running Outlook 16.79 – so this seems to be a problem not directly related to the new version.