Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
I emptied my Outlook cache and that appears to have fixed it. Right click inbox > properties > empty cache
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
It appears this update occurred today. Since the update, Outlook will not automatically bring in email (push setting) and must be manually synced each time. I have found no settings to help fix this. This stopped working concurrently with the update. Please fix this.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I emptied my Outlook cache and that appears to have fixed it. Right click inbox > properties > empty cache
Do we know if Microsoft acknowledge this issue?
Have the same issue which start earlier this week. The version I'm running is 16.52. Please fix this.
Tried that also but did not work for me.
I'm having the same issue, which started on 12/12/23. I'm also using the Legacy version of Outlook since the New version doesn't support several features which are essential for my job. I was hoping the update to version 16.80 would fix it, but it hasn't.