Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
I emptied my Outlook cache and that appears to have fixed it. Right click inbox > properties > empty cache
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
It appears this update occurred today. Since the update, Outlook will not automatically bring in email (push setting) and must be manually synced each time. I have found no settings to help fix this. This stopped working concurrently with the update. Please fix this.
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I emptied my Outlook cache and that appears to have fixed it. Right click inbox > properties > empty cache
Following "Build This Love's" suggestion of (settings > accounts > advanced > sync shared mailboxes) this has worked on my system "v10.15.7 OS/ Outlook for Mac v16.52".
Have avoided "New Look" as I work comfortably with the old look layout and with "John Wagenvoort" user observation of "can't remove attachments with the "New Look", I will continue to avoid it!
thank you- Build This Love and John Wagenvoort for your help.
Tried that also but did not work for me.
Hi, same here.
outlook 16.80 will not sync, after logging out and loggin in to the account even the sync button doesn't do anything anymore. (edit: took a LONG time before the manual sync came through)
Switching from legacy to new outlook works but the gui change is too drastic for the customer.
I'm seeing this with all of my Mac users across several tenants/domains. OWA is still working fine in browsers, but that's just a band-aid.