Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
This is very annoying. Please fix.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I just updated to the newest Outlook version, and now when I create a calendar or meeting invite, there is not "insert" tab where I can select to add my signature. Am I missing something? I have spent all day trying to figure this out. I do not want to manual type or copy and paste my email signature for every event invite, but it's important to get my contact info out there. Is this feature.
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This is very annoying. Please fix.
Yes in the new outlook this feature has gone and why Microsoft, removed the feature. We have no choice to use in the way you use it or type it every time. This is being asked for longtime why Microsoft is denying it.
My workaround... I created a banner at the top of my calendar with my signature. I copy and paste it into new invites. Agree with all that this should have been integrated into the new version :(
Hi,
We should not need to create a template to add a signature in a meeting invite. This should be a basic feature that should be possible when you make updated programs. I'm also wondering if you've tested the brightness of the colors of the new one? I experince it a lot more challenging for my eyes. It's important that the colors you use are ergonomic as you are looking at it for 8hs / day.
I hope you understand our concern even though I must say I'm very disappointed that this hasn't been fix it for 1.5 years. I interpret it as if it won't be fixed and therefore I change back to the "old" version.
Create a Template to add signatures to the New Outlook Calendar
Click on the Ellipsis (...)
Click on My Templates
Click on + Template
Name the Template
Copy and paste signature