Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I wish this was the problem. I use office 365 and the Outlook/iCloud problem is here as well.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I’m using New Outlook. The first time I used it, it required me to create an app-specific password to access emails in my iCloud account. After I was able to access my emails, I turned off my computer. When I went back next time to access my emails, it told me again that I needed to create an app-specific password, which I did. After using it that way for a while, now it’s asking me a third time to create an app-specific password. Why is it not retaining the app-specific password?
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I wish this was the problem. I use office 365 and the Outlook/iCloud problem is here as well.
I have had to set up my passwords six times now. This is crazy for the new outlook. It is taking so much time to reset everything. Please, I need help.
Yes I was using Outlook 2013. So many problems with Outlook and Microsoft I replaced my email app with eM Client which is superb. No problems and much better than the Outlook app.
I think I may find out the reason why my Outlook continously asking APP password. This is due to my Outlook version is too old. I have Outook 2013 version, Microsoft stopped support this version since April 2023. Now I have upgraded to Office 365.
So far, I don't see this problem again.
Not sure if you are using Outlook 2013 version as well?
I think I may find out the reason why my Outlook continously asking APP password. This is due to my Outlook version is too old. I have Outook 2013 version, Microsoft stopped support this version since April 2023. Now I have upgraded to Office 365.
So far, I don't see this problem again.