Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
OMG. This was so easy in the end. Thank you for sharing.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On my PC I use the Outlook 365 calendar.
Unfortunately, the Outlook application on Android is not convenient for me, and therefore on my mobile I use an application that reflects the Gmail calendar.
I synchronize between the two calendars using a third-party program called Sync2Cloud that is on the personal computer and makes sure that every entry made on one device also appears on the other device.
I took your advice and tried the new Outlook. After a few minutes of adjustment and getting used to it, I find it very pleasant to use.
The problem is that it doesn't synchronize with the Gmail calendar. I checked with Sync2Cloud support, and they confirmed that indeed their software does not work with the new Outlook.
I had no choice but to go back to the old Outlook as synchronization is critical for me.
Do you have another solution?
I need a registration made in Outlook on the computer to appear in Gmail on Android and vice versa. As mentioned, Outlook for Android is not a solution.
I would love a solution that would allow me to use the new Outlook.
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
OMG. This was so easy in the end. Thank you for sharing.
Hey guys, I am with zzBots. With our Microsoft Outlook Calendar (Online) to Google Calendar 2-Way sync, your events will stay in sync and up to date in real-time. If you are using the Office 365 version you will need to make sure it is in sync with your Outlook (Online) Calendar since we only integrate with the online version. If you have any questions or need help just chat with us on our website.
Here is a link: https://www.zzbots.com/store/microsoft-outlook-calendar-online-google-calendar-2-way-sync
I came upon your question when I noticed that, in my Outlook 365 desktop app, my Google calendar was no longer syncing, which it had been doing for years w/o any problems. So I looked in Outlook's "account settings" (FILE > ACCOUNT SETTINGS > ACCOUNT SETTINGS) and clicked on the INTERNET CALENDARS tab. It was empty, but formerly had Google Calendar in there.
So I just added my Google Calendar, which appears to be syncing successfully. I tested it by adding a new event on G Calendar, which appeared in my Outlook Calendar after I synced Outlook.
Here's what I did:
If it's not showing, click the hamburger (3 horizontal lines) in above left corner and scroll down. You may only have one calendar. I happen to have one main one (my name) and a few others I've created w/in this account.
Click on NEW and paste the "secret address" in there. Give it a name and it should show up as one of your calendars in Outlook. Select it to see the content.
Good luck!
HEllo ,
It is possible to provide two-way synchronization in desktop outlook ?
Because the earlier version of micosoft calendar was able to do that.
Please explain it to me .
Regards,
Botond