Synchronizing New Outlook with Google Calendar

Anonymous
2023-10-06T08:15:44+00:00

On my PC I use the Outlook 365 calendar.

Unfortunately, the Outlook application on Android is not convenient for me, and therefore on my mobile I use an application that reflects the Gmail calendar.

I synchronize between the two calendars using a third-party program called Sync2Cloud that is on the personal computer and makes sure that every entry made on one device also appears on the other device.

I took your advice and tried the new Outlook. After a few minutes of adjustment and getting used to it, I find it very pleasant to use.

The problem is that it doesn't synchronize with the Gmail calendar. I checked with Sync2Cloud support, and they confirmed that indeed their software does not work with the new Outlook.

I had no choice but to go back to the old Outlook as synchronization is critical for me.

Do you have another solution?

I need a registration made in Outlook on the computer to appear in Gmail on Android and vice versa. As mentioned, Outlook for Android is not a solution.

I would love a solution that would allow me to use the new Outlook.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-31T18:01:55+00:00

    Ireally hope that Microsoft is working on this. I currently use Mail, but have had good experience with Outlook in work settings. But seamless syncing with Google/Android 10 calendar app is essential

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-31T18:15:54+00:00

    Until the "New Outlook" will fully synchronize (2 way) with the Google calendar on my Android phone, I will stick to Mail on my PC. Why take a step back in functionality?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-01T08:17:21+00:00

    +1 - Same issue. Worked both in Outlook for Web and New Outlook and suddenly I can still see the name of my account as a group in the list of Calendars, but none of the Calendars in that Google Account appear any more - it's just empty.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-01T17:24:34+00:00

    Thank you, I guess that many of us will be waiting until Microsoft can fix this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-01T17:28:22+00:00

    Yes, that is EXACTLY what has happened to me. Does anyone from Microsoft come to these threads with solutions, or is this just a place for all of us just to complain and get no resolve?

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments