Synchronizing New Outlook with Google Calendar

Anonymous
2023-10-06T08:15:44+00:00

On my PC I use the Outlook 365 calendar.

Unfortunately, the Outlook application on Android is not convenient for me, and therefore on my mobile I use an application that reflects the Gmail calendar.

I synchronize between the two calendars using a third-party program called Sync2Cloud that is on the personal computer and makes sure that every entry made on one device also appears on the other device.

I took your advice and tried the new Outlook. After a few minutes of adjustment and getting used to it, I find it very pleasant to use.

The problem is that it doesn't synchronize with the Gmail calendar. I checked with Sync2Cloud support, and they confirmed that indeed their software does not work with the new Outlook.

I had no choice but to go back to the old Outlook as synchronization is critical for me.

Do you have another solution?

I need a registration made in Outlook on the computer to appear in Gmail on Android and vice versa. As mentioned, Outlook for Android is not a solution.

I would love a solution that would allow me to use the new Outlook.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-10T14:56:58+00:00

    A frustrating lack of cooperation by Microsoft with other providers, as well as with itself.

    Good luck.

    True. True.

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-10T13:17:40+00:00

    A frustrating lack of cooperation by Microsoft with other providers, as well as with itself.

    Good luck.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-10T12:21:20+00:00

    Yes of course this is possible.

    Simply add your Google account in the New Outlook - Settings -> Account -> Add Account - your calendar will appear and will sync (Google to Outlook, and Outlook to Google).

    Thanks.
    Alas, the 2 calendars do not synchronize. It is true that events on the added Google Calendar show on the New Outlook in windows, but they do not show on Outlook 365 on the web. There is no synchronization.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-10T10:25:41+00:00

    Yes of course this is possible.

    Simply add your Google account in the New Outlook - Settings -> Account -> Add Account - your calendar will appear and will sync (Google to Outlook, and Outlook to Google).

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-06T22:28:13+00:00

    So sorry about that.

    I wish I knew some other way.

    Best wishes Adeyemi

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments