Synchronizing New Outlook with Google Calendar

Anonymous
2023-10-06T08:15:44+00:00

On my PC I use the Outlook 365 calendar.

Unfortunately, the Outlook application on Android is not convenient for me, and therefore on my mobile I use an application that reflects the Gmail calendar.

I synchronize between the two calendars using a third-party program called Sync2Cloud that is on the personal computer and makes sure that every entry made on one device also appears on the other device.

I took your advice and tried the new Outlook. After a few minutes of adjustment and getting used to it, I find it very pleasant to use.

The problem is that it doesn't synchronize with the Gmail calendar. I checked with Sync2Cloud support, and they confirmed that indeed their software does not work with the new Outlook.

I had no choice but to go back to the old Outlook as synchronization is critical for me.

Do you have another solution?

I need a registration made in Outlook on the computer to appear in Gmail on Android and vice versa. As mentioned, Outlook for Android is not a solution.

I would love a solution that would allow me to use the new Outlook.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-31T18:15:54+00:00

    Until the "New Outlook" will fully synchronize (2 way) with the Google calendar on my Android phone, I will stick to Mail on my PC. Why take a step back in functionality?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-31T18:01:55+00:00

    Ireally hope that Microsoft is working on this. I currently use Mail, but have had good experience with Outlook in work settings. But seamless syncing with Google/Android 10 calendar app is essential

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-31T17:40:25+00:00

    I am having the same issue with my Office 365 account. I could see all the calendars on my Google Calendar account, and now they have disappeared. Please advise. I have unsynced and resynced several times. I have also updated and restarted my browser AND checked the settings on my Google calendar. I just need to be able to see all my calendars in ONE PLACE!

    https://fifthwardcrc-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/ccornelius_fifthwardcrc_org/Ee0NC1gG08JCoXqqLBHoDmYBoIMWVLfsEqzlmc4ckMYXzw?e=xJEWld https://fifthwardcrc-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/ccornelius_fifthwardcrc_org/EZK-iHx14T5MopGBzwqzNh4BBIVvQIByDt6K8oPow0_Zgg?e=lyIsBi

    https://fifthwardcrc-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/ccornelius_fifthwardcrc_org/EZK-iHx14T5MopGBzwqzNh4BBIVvQIByDt6K8oPow0_Zgg?e=lyIsBi

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-30T13:30:33+00:00

    I tried the new Outlook that was recently made available by Microsoft and also discovered that the sync process between Google Contacts/Calendar and Outlook Contacts/Calendar with GO Contact Sync Mod (as published on https://sourceforge.net/projects/googlesyncmod/ ) was no longer working.

    And, the export/import 'feature', mentioned in one of replies above is not enough for me. To me that would only work when doing a complete move from the Google platform to the Microsoft platform. This will not work for me as I will keep using both depending on the device I use.

    So, my wife and I went back to the previous version of Outlook where we have a third party sync process that does the job you would expect as functionality in Outlook.

    For now I will wait with the update to the new Outlook until there is a working solution for both a sync between my Google calendar and my calendar in Outlook and a sync between my contacts in Google and my contacts in Outlook.

    A tested third party solution that takes care of this might also be acceptable for me.

    If someone has a working sync solution between Google contacts/calendar and Microsoft Outlook contacts/calendar please inform the interested audience in this thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-10-17T11:07:46+00:00

    Hi I think my problem is related to this thread.

    I use google calendar on my iphone and two windows 11 pc's (windows live mail as installed) They are exact copies and sync between themselves with no issues.

    I have successfully add moved one pc to New Outlook and have linked the google calendar. I can sync between new outlook calendar and the rest successfully.

    The problem I am having with new outlook is the the google calendar has not crossed over accurately. There are calendar entries there that have been deleted or amended and have not updated despite any new entry seems to sync fine almost instantly with the others.

    I have left it a few days to see if new look google catches up but it has not.

    Is there any way to resync the new look google calendar to force a full resync ?

    Has anyone got any ideas.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments