Synchronizing New Outlook with Google Calendar

Anonymous
2023-10-06T08:15:44+00:00

On my PC I use the Outlook 365 calendar.

Unfortunately, the Outlook application on Android is not convenient for me, and therefore on my mobile I use an application that reflects the Gmail calendar.

I synchronize between the two calendars using a third-party program called Sync2Cloud that is on the personal computer and makes sure that every entry made on one device also appears on the other device.

I took your advice and tried the new Outlook. After a few minutes of adjustment and getting used to it, I find it very pleasant to use.

The problem is that it doesn't synchronize with the Gmail calendar. I checked with Sync2Cloud support, and they confirmed that indeed their software does not work with the new Outlook.

I had no choice but to go back to the old Outlook as synchronization is critical for me.

Do you have another solution?

I need a registration made in Outlook on the computer to appear in Gmail on Android and vice versa. As mentioned, Outlook for Android is not a solution.

I would love a solution that would allow me to use the new Outlook.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-24T15:42:19+00:00

    What do you mean by "sending an invitation with the origin defined as the Internet Calendar."

    Can you provide the steps to do this please.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-23T23:13:26+00:00

    It has added my calendar but invites are not showing up and when I go to calendars in Outlook and showing the gmail address, it says it isn't supported. So adding the calendar doesn't actually work consistently.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-18T15:46:39+00:00

    I just got used to Google Calendar on my PC and will switch over to that.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-18T04:15:30+00:00

    LOL

    Me: This app does not work with a Microsoft product so no problem sync with google.

    Microsoft: No do not want that to work.

    Me: Wait not a problem Microsoft do a version of this software however it sucks so tell Microsoft.

    Microsoft: Sorry

    Me: So you going to fix these issues?

    Microsoft: (I personally just here manic laugher at this point)

    Notion have just release Calendar and Microsoft for their own bizarre reasons do not want Loop, Lists, Outlook & OneNote to interact so it not even just other peoples software that does not work together.

    I am not saying this is getting worse however Outlook Mail and Calendar no longer interact together. In new Outlook you cannot drag and drop an email to calendar to create an event.

    I will now go back to my cave to grumble about there being no way to have SharePoint as a personal user!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-06T17:22:26+00:00

    How do you "send an invitation"?? thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments