Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Outlook Android Sync - works every time two way sunc.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On my PC I use the Outlook 365 calendar.
Unfortunately, the Outlook application on Android is not convenient for me, and therefore on my mobile I use an application that reflects the Gmail calendar.
I synchronize between the two calendars using a third-party program called Sync2Cloud that is on the personal computer and makes sure that every entry made on one device also appears on the other device.
I took your advice and tried the new Outlook. After a few minutes of adjustment and getting used to it, I find it very pleasant to use.
The problem is that it doesn't synchronize with the Gmail calendar. I checked with Sync2Cloud support, and they confirmed that indeed their software does not work with the new Outlook.
I had no choice but to go back to the old Outlook as synchronization is critical for me.
Do you have another solution?
I need a registration made in Outlook on the computer to appear in Gmail on Android and vice versa. As mentioned, Outlook for Android is not a solution.
I would love a solution that would allow me to use the new Outlook.
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Outlook Android Sync - works every time two way sunc.
It seems no one has an answer that always works and Microsoft chooses to remain silent about the topic.
Best advice seems to be to remain using the older Outlook version, use a browser, or install the Android subsystem for Windows + the Google calendar app.
I'm in New Outlook. Linking with Google is huge fir me. All ive ever had with Outlook pst files is trouble.. So now Google is my message store, new Outlook syncs bith ways with Google cakendar n contacts. Outlook is juust a client. If i set up a new computer all my past messages are there with no pst.
Mine does not Sync both ways.
I can see my google Calendar in outlook but I cannot add a calendar entry in my google calendar from Outlook.
I am using the "Old" Outlook.
I don't want to switch to the New Outlook as it does not support Offline Files (PST) Yet.
It does sync very well with Google calendar. Once your Gmail account is established, calendars n contacts are available. If you have multiple mail accounts, make sure you have selected the Gmail account to see the Google contacts or calendar. This feature caused me to make the jump to new Outlook. By the way, entries in outlook are reflected soon in my android phone calendar and entries made on my phone are soon available on the outlook display.