Synchronizing New Outlook with Google Calendar

Anonymous
2023-10-06T08:15:44+00:00

On my PC I use the Outlook 365 calendar.

Unfortunately, the Outlook application on Android is not convenient for me, and therefore on my mobile I use an application that reflects the Gmail calendar.

I synchronize between the two calendars using a third-party program called Sync2Cloud that is on the personal computer and makes sure that every entry made on one device also appears on the other device.

I took your advice and tried the new Outlook. After a few minutes of adjustment and getting used to it, I find it very pleasant to use.

The problem is that it doesn't synchronize with the Gmail calendar. I checked with Sync2Cloud support, and they confirmed that indeed their software does not work with the new Outlook.

I had no choice but to go back to the old Outlook as synchronization is critical for me.

Do you have another solution?

I need a registration made in Outlook on the computer to appear in Gmail on Android and vice versa. As mentioned, Outlook for Android is not a solution.

I would love a solution that would allow me to use the new Outlook.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-25T14:28:24+00:00

    I'm in New Outlook. Linking with Google is huge fir me. All ive ever had with Outlook pst files is trouble.. So now Google is my message store, new Outlook syncs bith ways with Google cakendar n contacts. Outlook is juust a client. If i set up a new computer all my past messages are there with no pst.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-25T13:58:04+00:00

    Mine does not Sync both ways.

    I can see my google Calendar in outlook but I cannot add a calendar entry in my google calendar from Outlook.

    I am using the "Old" Outlook.

    I don't want to switch to the New Outlook as it does not support Offline Files (PST) Yet.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-18T15:46:39+00:00

    I just got used to Google Calendar on my PC and will switch over to that.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-29T04:41:41+00:00

    Your reply, as well as others, has settled the Windows Mail and Calendar issue for me. I just went over to the dark side and set up Google (Alphabet) calendars to automatically open up in both browsers that I use (Chrome and Edge) and be synced with the Android (also Alphabet?) calendar in my phone. GMAIL is next up and should also be easy too.This took this old man less than 30 minutes. MAIL and Calendar had been OK for me, like an old shoe, but Microsoft did what my son couldn't- drove me to the simple world of Google.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-01T17:24:34+00:00

    Thank you, I guess that many of us will be waiting until Microsoft can fix this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments