New Outlook "Direct Replies to" missing?

Anonymous
2023-10-31T14:14:52+00:00

In the new Outlook, I can't find the "direct replies to" field. Since I send emails from various accounts, I use this feature frequently. Am I missing it or was it removed?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-01T12:10:23+00:00

    Amazing that the Original poster threw this up here and then decided to ignore everyone trying to get the work-around for this function for the past 19 months.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-25T01:58:00+00:00

    I couldn't help but notice... Katherine's last two replies in English are literally six seconds apart.

    22 Nov 2024 10:04:41 PM

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/how-can-i-import-data-into-my-dataverse-for-teams/717d0266-4b8c-4f93-81b9-ff81dad56c1a

    22 Nov 2024 10:04:35 PM

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msteams/forum/all/how-can-i-viewset-agendas-for-meetings-as-i-cant/d348f237-9cad-42e1-b26b-9e86989e9e11

    If I'm not missing something entirely, I am going to say that Katherine an AI bot. AI is known to hallucinate and be confidently wrong which I am sure is what has happened here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-10T18:34:35+00:00

    Amazing that the Original poster threw this up here and then decided to ignore everyone trying to get the work-around for this function for the past 19 months.

    Replying to keep this thread alive. The New Outlook is such a joke

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-10T22:29:59+00:00

    Amazing that the Original poster threw this up here and then decided to ignore everyone trying to get the work-around for this function for the past 19 months.

    Replying to keep this thread alive. The New Outlook is such a joke

    The fact that many orgs, including mine, are proactively putting in regkeys to prevent the toggle to try new outlook and prevent the auto switch to new outlook next month is telling. And forums like this do nothing as in my experience feedback is ignored other than "moderators" that provide nothing useful or helpful.

    tldr: YES, this is missing from New Outlook.

    --> If you need the "Direct Replies to" setting, go back to Classic Outlook. You'll find "Revert to Classic Outlook" in the Help ribbon.

    --> NO, there is no indication that this will be changed despite the outcry.

    This is pathetic.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-13T13:30:46+00:00

    I very much agree that this is ridicoulous. There is no way Microsoft is not aware that this is very much annoying. Hopefully, this forced new outlook will be updated with the missing functionnalities that are in the legacy outlook.

    Thank you for the headsup regarding the forced install in the jan28th update. I wasn't aware. I took action to prevent auto install as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments