New Outlook "Direct Replies to" missing?

Anonymous
2023-10-31T14:14:52+00:00

In the new Outlook, I can't find the "direct replies to" field. Since I send emails from various accounts, I use this feature frequently. Am I missing it or was it removed?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-24T23:59:57+00:00

    Same issue here, can't find any button or field of 'direct replies to' or 'have replies sent to' in the new Outlook. Please add this feature back as we use this function to allow recipients reply to our group email. It's an important feature for us. Appreciate if MS can have it back to the new Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-04T23:39:47+00:00

    I have the same exact issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-05T11:10:23+00:00

    I have the same exact issue

    Having the "Direct Replies To" feature missing or disabled is a critical design flaw. I work in a university and direct a lot of emails to secondary recipients who need to reply to the original sender (and not me). I went on my 5th attempt to test Outlook New and I've had to go back to Outlook 2021 (aka Outlook Classic). I am sure I am not the only MS365 user with this frustration. I look forward to this patch being implemented as I am sure power users to MS365 like myself are eagerly waiting.

    Mark

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-08T14:55:34+00:00

    I'm having the same issue of the feature being missing... Please advise if and when this is ever resolved...

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-25T19:45:49+00:00

    We also need this added back in. This is a primary component of issue tracking within our organization.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments