New Outlook "Direct Replies to" missing?

Anonymous
2023-10-31T14:14:52+00:00

In the new Outlook, I can't find the "direct replies to" field. Since I send emails from various accounts, I use this feature frequently. Am I missing it or was it removed?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-12T18:46:52+00:00

    Also having this problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-02T23:36:53+00:00

    I'm also having this problem. I hope that it will be resolved, and added to the new outlook functions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-14T20:14:24+00:00

    Also having this issue and it's a feature I need to access. Please add this feature. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-05T19:39:44+00:00

    Also having this problem, it's an essential feature that I rely on frequently and would urgently like to be restored — please help, Microsoft team!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-11T17:51:07+00:00

    This is why adoption rates for new microsoft products is slow. They release new versions of software with fewer basic features than the version they replaced. Please add this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments