New Outlook "Direct Replies to" missing?

Anonymous
2023-10-31T14:14:52+00:00

In the new Outlook, I can't find the "direct replies to" field. Since I send emails from various accounts, I use this feature frequently. Am I missing it or was it removed?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-24T17:45:28+00:00

    I have the exact same problem.

    I like some functionalities of the new Outlook (notably the "Following" response to a meeting!) but having this basic "Have Direct replies sent to ..." is kind of critical for a part of my job.

    It's been months now that people are complaining about it ... is it so hard to implement ?!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-30T13:08:00+00:00

    Sorry, but I do not see a "Have replies sent to" field. More options in new outlook just have sensitivity level of the message

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-05T15:08:36+00:00

    "It's been months now that people are complaining about it ... is it so hard to implement ?!"

    Apparently, it is. The new Outlook is really not functional in a business setting, which is the whole reason for it in the first place, is it not? Just like the ability to safe an email to a pdf document is also very helpful for keeping track of specific instructions and events and when they took place.

    One feature that I would find helpful to have ADDED (rather than taking away the ones we had before that we all liked) would be the option to file emails under alternate file names (not just the to/from/subject options) for ease of finding it in my folders later on.

    Come on Microsoft, do better!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments