New Outlook "Direct Replies to" missing?

Anonymous
2023-10-31T14:14:52+00:00

In the new Outlook, I can't find the "direct replies to" field. Since I send emails from various accounts, I use this feature frequently. Am I missing it or was it removed?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-14T20:14:24+00:00

    Also having this issue and it's a feature I need to access. Please add this feature. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-02T23:36:53+00:00

    I'm also having this problem. I hope that it will be resolved, and added to the new outlook functions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-12T18:46:52+00:00

    Also having this problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T16:48:36+00:00

    No, it has not yet been added, and I don't see that it is in the queue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T16:32:46+00:00

    I know this post is a couple months old - but this is also the issue I am experiencing in the previous provided screenshots. Was the "send replies to" field located yet?

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments