New Outlook "Direct Replies to" missing?

Anonymous
2023-10-31T14:14:52+00:00

In the new Outlook, I can't find the "direct replies to" field. Since I send emails from various accounts, I use this feature frequently. Am I missing it or was it removed?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T16:11:36+00:00

    "Show me, don't tell me" request is seconded.
    I can find no evidence of there being "Direct Replies To" being available under Options in New Outlook in Mac or Windows versions.
    Mac:

    Windows:

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T15:06:04+00:00

    Dear Elizabeth W12

    Thanks for choosing Microsoft Community.

    Based on your description, I understand that you are having trouble finding the "direct replies to" field in the new Outlook. I'll be happy to help you with that.

    In the new Outlook, the "direct replies to" field has been replaced with the "Have replies sent to" field. To access this field, please follow these steps:

    1. Compose a new email.
    2. Click on the "Options" tab in the ribbon.
    3. Click on "Direct Replies To" in the "More Options" section.
    4. In the "Have replies sent to" field, enter the email address where you want replies to be sent.

    Hope this can help. If there is any update, please feel free to let me know.

    Your understanding and co-operation are highly appreciated.

    Thanks for your precious time. Have a nice day.

    Sincerely,

    Katherine

    @Katherine Yu MSFT

    Can you post a screenshot or a gif that shows how to access that feature please. that would be greatly appreciated. I do not see that feature

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T11:09:41+00:00

    Come on Katherine, your answer was just plain wrong and multiple people are having this issue - myself included. How about you come back and clarify what you were talking about?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-25T19:45:49+00:00

    We also need this added back in. This is a primary component of issue tracking within our organization.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-04-08T14:55:34+00:00

    I'm having the same issue of the feature being missing... Please advise if and when this is ever resolved...

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments