New Outlook "Direct Replies to" missing?

Anonymous
2023-10-31T14:14:52+00:00

In the new Outlook, I can't find the "direct replies to" field. Since I send emails from various accounts, I use this feature frequently. Am I missing it or was it removed?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-23T03:29:52+00:00

    No, you're looking at classic Outlook 365, where it is exactly as you say. In New Outlook (what the Microsoft Store calls Outlook For Windows), there is no such option.

    I wish Microsoft wouldn't name their products so confusingly. You would have thought they would have learned from all the confusion around Outlook/Outlook Express all those years ago.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-22T16:49:45+00:00

    Where exactly?


    New outlook, Windows,
    I don't use the "Simplified Ribbon"

    You have Microsoft Outlook Version 1.2024.516.100 (Production).

    Client Version is 20240510004.27 .

    WebView2 Version is 124.0.2478.97 .

    In OSX Outlook 365 my option list is even smaller and less useful.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-22T10:40:49+00:00

    hello everyone the feature is there click new email, options, click the three dots, then direct replies

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-13T03:12:09+00:00

    Dear Elizabeth W12

    Thanks for choosing Microsoft Community.

    Based on your description, I understand that you are having trouble finding the "direct replies to" field in the new Outlook. I'll be happy to help you with that.

    In the new Outlook, the "direct replies to" field has been replaced with the "Have replies sent to" field. To access this field, please follow these steps:

    1. Compose a new email.
    2. Click on the "Options" tab in the ribbon.
    3. Click on "Direct Replies To" in the "More Options" section.
    4. In the "Have replies sent to" field, enter the email address where you want replies to be sent.

    Hope this can help. If there is any update, please feel free to let me know.

    Your understanding and co-operation are highly appreciated.

    Thanks for your precious time. Have a nice day.

    Sincerely,

    Katherine

    Just check the new Outlook to see if there is progress for adding 'direct replies to' or 'Have Replies sent to' to Option.

    Still can't find anything. Sad.

    We really need this feature to be set up in New Outlook, it's critical to our daily work.

    It will be much appreciated if MS can have the 'direct replies to' or 'Have Replies sent to' whatever you call it, to add to the New Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments