New Outlook "Direct Replies to" missing?

Anonymous
2023-10-31T14:14:52+00:00

In the new Outlook, I can't find the "direct replies to" field. Since I send emails from various accounts, I use this feature frequently. Am I missing it or was it removed?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-12T13:48:45+00:00

    Still missing this feature in New Outlook!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-04T21:35:03+00:00

    I recommend everyone revert to Classic and not utilize the new outlook. They are not adding this feature and it doesn't appear on any roadmap.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-04T13:38:10+00:00

    In More Options, I don't see Have Replies to option is missing.

    All I see is, Sensitivity options

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-28T03:39:02+00:00

    No it's not.

    Clicking on "more options" brings up Sensitivity drop box + request read / delivery receipts... not direct replies to.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments