New Outlook "Direct Replies to" missing?

Anonymous
2023-10-31T14:14:52+00:00

In the new Outlook, I can't find the "direct replies to" field. Since I send emails from various accounts, I use this feature frequently. Am I missing it or was it removed?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-29T16:00:13+00:00

    Outlook for Mac has never had this feature AFAIK. I've always had to fire up the Classic Windows version of Outlook to get it. I don't even see it on the Web version ... which my inner conspiracy theorist finds many interesting ideas to consider.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-29T15:15:56+00:00

    I recommend everyone revert to Classic and not utilize the new outlook. They are not adding this feature and it doesn't appear on any roadmap.

    I don't see the option to specify a reply-to email address in the Legacy or New version of Outlook on Mac OS. I'm using 16.88.1. In the legacy version, I don't see More Options, Direct replies to, or Have Replies Sent to or anything similar.

    The built in Help is not helpful at all. I can't find the answer on Google.

    Does anyone know how to enable the option to specify a reply-to email address in Outlook 16.88.1 in Legacy version of Outlook on Mac OS?

    thanks,

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-08-26T11:12:38+00:00

    Yes, please put this feature (and any others ones which have been quietly removed) back in Outlook.

    Reply-To is a useful option which has existed in email for decades. Why suddenly remove it...?

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-08-20T14:29:39+00:00

    I also work in a university and the loss of this feature has increased the administrative workload. for the same exact reason as Mark Monk. Please add the feature back in. Technology should not flow backwards. Thank you, kindly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-12T20:52:59+00:00

    I won't be swapping to New Outlook until this feature is there. I am secretary for a number of organisations and rely on being able to have replies sent to the organisation's official address.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments