New Outlook "Direct Replies to" missing?

Anonymous
2023-10-31T14:14:52+00:00

In the new Outlook, I can't find the "direct replies to" field. Since I send emails from various accounts, I use this feature frequently. Am I missing it or was it removed?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-16T17:09:49+00:00

    Katherine,
    Clicking the "More Options" button brings up a dialog named "Message options" which has a Sensitivity drop down and options to request read or delivery receipts. There is no "Direct Replies to" in New Outlook, at least in my version:
    Version

    You have Microsoft Outlook Version 1.2023.1108.200 (Production).Client Version is 20231110003.07 .

    Image

    This is a major drawback in my adoption of the "New Outlook". Where else might this useful setting be hidden?

    Scott is correct. This is also my view, and I have not been able to locate the feature anywhere else.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-16T16:58:08+00:00

    Katherine,
    Clicking the "More Options" button brings up a dialog named "Message options" which has a Sensitivity drop down and options to request read or delivery receipts. There is no "Direct Replies to" in New Outlook, at least in my version:
    Version

    You have Microsoft Outlook Version 1.2023.1108.200 (Production).Client Version is 20231110003.07 .

    This is a major drawback in my adoption of the "New Outlook". Where else might this useful setting be hidden?

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-31T16:03:04+00:00

    Dear Elizabeth W12

    Thanks for choosing Microsoft Community.

    Based on your description, I understand that you are having trouble finding the "direct replies to" field in the new Outlook. I'll be happy to help you with that.

    In the new Outlook, the "direct replies to" field has been replaced with the "Have replies sent to" field. To access this field, please follow these steps:

    1. Compose a new email.
    2. Click on the "Options" tab in the ribbon.
    3. Click on "Direct Replies To" in the "More Options" section.
    4. In the "Have replies sent to" field, enter the email address where you want replies to be sent.

    Hope this can help. If there is any update, please feel free to let me know.

    Your understanding and co-operation are highly appreciated.

    Thanks for your precious time. Have a nice day.

    Sincerely,

    Katherine

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments