New Outlook "Direct Replies to" missing?

Anonymous
2023-10-31T14:14:52+00:00

In the new Outlook, I can't find the "direct replies to" field. Since I send emails from various accounts, I use this feature frequently. Am I missing it or was it removed?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-12T20:52:59+00:00

    I won't be swapping to New Outlook until this feature is there. I am secretary for a number of organisations and rely on being able to have replies sent to the organisation's official address.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-20T14:29:39+00:00

    I also work in a university and the loss of this feature has increased the administrative workload. for the same exact reason as Mark Monk. Please add the feature back in. Technology should not flow backwards. Thank you, kindly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-13T03:12:09+00:00

    Dear Elizabeth W12

    Thanks for choosing Microsoft Community.

    Based on your description, I understand that you are having trouble finding the "direct replies to" field in the new Outlook. I'll be happy to help you with that.

    In the new Outlook, the "direct replies to" field has been replaced with the "Have replies sent to" field. To access this field, please follow these steps:

    1. Compose a new email.
    2. Click on the "Options" tab in the ribbon.
    3. Click on "Direct Replies To" in the "More Options" section.
    4. In the "Have replies sent to" field, enter the email address where you want replies to be sent.

    Hope this can help. If there is any update, please feel free to let me know.

    Your understanding and co-operation are highly appreciated.

    Thanks for your precious time. Have a nice day.

    Sincerely,

    Katherine

    Just check the new Outlook to see if there is progress for adding 'direct replies to' or 'Have Replies sent to' to Option.

    Still can't find anything. Sad.

    We really need this feature to be set up in New Outlook, it's critical to our daily work.

    It will be much appreciated if MS can have the 'direct replies to' or 'Have Replies sent to' whatever you call it, to add to the New Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-04T23:39:47+00:00

    I have the same exact issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-12T18:46:52+00:00

    Also having this problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments