New Outlook "Direct Replies to" missing?

Anonymous
2023-10-31T14:14:52+00:00

In the new Outlook, I can't find the "direct replies to" field. Since I send emails from various accounts, I use this feature frequently. Am I missing it or was it removed?

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-25T01:58:00+00:00

    I couldn't help but notice... Katherine's last two replies in English are literally six seconds apart.

    22 Nov 2024 10:04:41 PM

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/how-can-i-import-data-into-my-dataverse-for-teams/717d0266-4b8c-4f93-81b9-ff81dad56c1a

    22 Nov 2024 10:04:35 PM

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msteams/forum/all/how-can-i-viewset-agendas-for-meetings-as-i-cant/d348f237-9cad-42e1-b26b-9e86989e9e11

    If I'm not missing something entirely, I am going to say that Katherine an AI bot. AI is known to hallucinate and be confidently wrong which I am sure is what has happened here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-08T14:55:34+00:00

    I'm having the same issue of the feature being missing... Please advise if and when this is ever resolved...

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T16:32:46+00:00

    I know this post is a couple months old - but this is also the issue I am experiencing in the previous provided screenshots. Was the "send replies to" field located yet?

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-22T16:49:45+00:00

    Where exactly?


    New outlook, Windows,
    I don't use the "Simplified Ribbon"

    You have Microsoft Outlook Version 1.2024.516.100 (Production).

    Client Version is 20240510004.27 .

    WebView2 Version is 124.0.2478.97 .

    In OSX Outlook 365 my option list is even smaller and less useful.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-24T23:59:57+00:00

    Same issue here, can't find any button or field of 'direct replies to' or 'have replies sent to' in the new Outlook. Please add this feature back as we use this function to allow recipients reply to our group email. It's an important feature for us. Appreciate if MS can have it back to the new Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments