Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Sorry, but I do not see a "Have replies sent to" field. More options in new outlook just have sensitivity level of the message
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In the new Outlook, I can't find the "direct replies to" field. Since I send emails from various accounts, I use this feature frequently. Am I missing it or was it removed?
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Sorry, but I do not see a "Have replies sent to" field. More options in new outlook just have sensitivity level of the message
hello everyone the feature is there click new email, options, click the three dots, then direct replies
The new Outlook no longer has the three dots.
For a new message ("popped out"), when clicking on Options, on the far right of the ribbon there is instead a "More options" icon. Clicking that "More options" icon triggers a 'Message options' pop up window which offers three adjustments:
(i) "Request a read receipt" or
(ii) "Request a delivery receipt."
There are no other options. In short, there is no option to direct replies.
I work in a university and my team uses the direct reply function all the time to keep everyone in the loop. We will stop using Outlook without this feature.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more