New Outlook - Pin Favorites to top so that when I scroll to get to other folders the favorites remain visible.

Anonymous
2024-04-29T10:03:23+00:00

I am using Favorites in New Outlook but, I want to pin the Favorites list so that when I scroll down to see other folders, the favorites do not move and remain visible.

If the favorites scroll out of view I have to scroll all the way back up top view the Favorites again and make the favorites useless.

Many thanks.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-24T07:40:26+00:00

    Thanks for letting me know. I will take this up with our organisation!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-24T12:12:41+00:00

    Same for me :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-27T08:36:46+00:00

    This feature is not available for all end users, it seems that some test users get this feature randomly

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments