New Outlook - Pin Favorites to top so that when I scroll to get to other folders the favorites remain visible.

Anonymous
2024-04-29T10:03:23+00:00

I am using Favorites in New Outlook but, I want to pin the Favorites list so that when I scroll down to see other folders, the favorites do not move and remain visible.

If the favorites scroll out of view I have to scroll all the way back up top view the Favorites again and make the favorites useless.

Many thanks.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-22T15:32:46+00:00

    Agree, this feature would be much appreciated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-31T13:27:44+00:00

    Completely agree, losing that feature is unbelievably bad.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-01T09:22:28+00:00

    Please get this sorted asap - what's the point of favourites that aren't visible if you scroll down the list of folders? Pretty pointless to pin something to a moving list that it isn't pinned if it moves!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-08T15:58:56+00:00

    AGREED!!!!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-21T23:02:42+00:00

    Is there a way to pin the whole "favorites" section to the top of the scroll bar? When I scroll down it disappears and in the old version it stayed pinned to the top

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments