New Outlook - Pin Favorites to top so that when I scroll to get to other folders the favorites remain visible.

Anonymous
2024-04-29T10:03:23+00:00

I am using Favorites in New Outlook but, I want to pin the Favorites list so that when I scroll down to see other folders, the favorites do not move and remain visible.

If the favorites scroll out of view I have to scroll all the way back up top view the Favorites again and make the favorites useless.

Many thanks.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-07T14:44:45+00:00

    Please get this sorted asap - what's the point of favourites that aren't visible if you scroll down the list of folders? Pretty pointless to pin something to a moving list... it isn't pinned if it moves!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-10T09:39:55+00:00

    Make it possible to pin the favorites on top. Otherwise it is no use to have favorites if you have to scroll every time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-15T17:55:28+00:00

    For goodness sakes, I have the same question. I used to be able to pin it, but I switched to a Mac and downloaded the Office-for-Mac apps, and it's gone. I have to keep scrolling up and down and up and down! Very disappointing, and a step backwards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-16T08:23:13+00:00

    It seems that it will be solved soon. See below screen shot.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-17T05:22:21+00:00

    So many threads requesting this feature for extended period of over 1 year. Please implement asap!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments