New Outlook - Pin Favorites to top so that when I scroll to get to other folders the favorites remain visible.

Anonymous
2024-04-29T10:03:23+00:00

I am using Favorites in New Outlook but, I want to pin the Favorites list so that when I scroll down to see other folders, the favorites do not move and remain visible.

If the favorites scroll out of view I have to scroll all the way back up top view the Favorites again and make the favorites useless.

Many thanks.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-18T15:31:33+00:00

    I have the same issue. Makes it much more difficult to be productive. Wastes a lot of time going back and forth. They need to fix this real fast!

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-01T17:28:04+00:00

    Yes, please bring it back...work is very inefficient with the new outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-20T18:06:37+00:00

    Yes, this impacts my standard workflows when working on a small screen. I expect to always have my favorites visible. Please prioritize a fix for this 6 month old bug.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-30T14:16:26+00:00

    It is now almost October 2024, when is this feature expected to be available?

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-07T02:49:35+00:00

    Yes it is such a great feature of the old system. It makes me want to go back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments