New Outlook - Pin Favorites to top so that when I scroll to get to other folders the favorites remain visible.

Anonymous
2024-04-29T10:03:23+00:00

I am using Favorites in New Outlook but, I want to pin the Favorites list so that when I scroll down to see other folders, the favorites do not move and remain visible.

If the favorites scroll out of view I have to scroll all the way back up top view the Favorites again and make the favorites useless.

Many thanks.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-05T12:07:48+00:00

    Agreed!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-30T09:23:59+00:00

    I am also missing this feature on the NEW version, would be very helpful if we can have that option back please.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-29T13:35:55+00:00

    Dear Cliff Taylor2,
    Good day! 
    Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. We are happy to assist you.

    After thorough research and consultations, it has been concluded that the feature you are inquiring about is not yet available in the new Outlook. However, thank you so much
    for bringing this to our attention, your suggestion is constructive and I believe it could make the use of Outlook even better. We will surely raise your concerns with our Product Development Team and hopefully, this can be included in future updates. Please note new Outlook is still in active development, right now fourteen features are in development and seven more have
    started to be rolled out. To check for upcoming features you can check Microsoft 365 Roadmap | Microsoft 365.
    In the meantime, we sincerely recommend you post your concern as an idea to our Outlook in-app feedback site Contact support and provide feedback within the new Outlook for Windows - Microsoft Support

    Image

    Our Product Development Team is committed to enhancing the customer experience by continually examining suggestions to include in the design and development of future
    product upgrades based on your suggestions. Hopefully, your suggestion will help many users in the future.

    Thank you for your time and understanding. For other questions, feel free to add your post to the Microsoft Community team.
    Stay safe and healthy. Have a good day!
    Sincerely,

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments