Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Yes, this impacts my standard workflows when working on a small screen. I expect to always have my favorites visible. Please prioritize a fix for this 6 month old bug.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am using Favorites in New Outlook but, I want to pin the Favorites list so that when I scroll down to see other folders, the favorites do not move and remain visible.
If the favorites scroll out of view I have to scroll all the way back up top view the Favorites again and make the favorites useless.
Many thanks.
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes, this impacts my standard workflows when working on a small screen. I expect to always have my favorites visible. Please prioritize a fix for this 6 month old bug.
Yes, please bring it back...work is very inefficient with the new outlook.
I have the same issue. Makes it much more difficult to be productive. Wastes a lot of time going back and forth. They need to fix this real fast!
I agree. I have to say so many of the "new" features in outlook 2024 just removed features that were great to have as options. Like I can have a dark theme, but I have to manually create white bodies of email in reading / reply. Can't it just be a static setting. I want to retain white reading windows, but dark theme? Why click it on for each individual email?
Totally agree!