Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
This feature is not available for all end users, it seems that some test users get this feature randomly
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am using Favorites in New Outlook but, I want to pin the Favorites list so that when I scroll down to see other folders, the favorites do not move and remain visible.
If the favorites scroll out of view I have to scroll all the way back up top view the Favorites again and make the favorites useless.
Many thanks.
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This feature is not available for all end users, it seems that some test users get this feature randomly
Same for me :(
Thanks for letting me know. I will take this up with our organisation!