Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Completely agree, losing that feature is unbelievably bad.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am using Favorites in New Outlook but, I want to pin the Favorites list so that when I scroll down to see other folders, the favorites do not move and remain visible.
If the favorites scroll out of view I have to scroll all the way back up top view the Favorites again and make the favorites useless.
Many thanks.
Using New Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Completely agree, losing that feature is unbelievably bad.
Agree, this feature would be much appreciated.
So many threads requesting this feature for extended period of over 1 year. Please implement asap!!
For goodness sakes, I have the same question. I used to be able to pin it, but I switched to a Mac and downloaded the Office-for-Mac apps, and it's gone. I have to keep scrolling up and down and up and down! Very disappointing, and a step backwards.
Make it possible to pin the favorites on top. Otherwise it is no use to have favorites if you have to scroll every time.