New Outlook - Pin Favorites to top so that when I scroll to get to other folders the favorites remain visible.

Anonymous
2024-04-29T10:03:23+00:00

I am using Favorites in New Outlook but, I want to pin the Favorites list so that when I scroll down to see other folders, the favorites do not move and remain visible.

If the favorites scroll out of view I have to scroll all the way back up top view the Favorites again and make the favorites useless.

Many thanks.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-23T22:49:56+00:00


    If you click the 3 little dots and choose 'pin favorites' it fixes the issue

    • finally

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-01T09:22:28+00:00

    Please get this sorted asap - what's the point of favourites that aren't visible if you scroll down the list of folders? Pretty pointless to pin something to a moving list that it isn't pinned if it moves!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-07T14:44:45+00:00

    Please get this sorted asap - what's the point of favourites that aren't visible if you scroll down the list of folders? Pretty pointless to pin something to a moving list... it isn't pinned if it moves!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-20T18:06:37+00:00

    Yes, this impacts my standard workflows when working on a small screen. I expect to always have my favorites visible. Please prioritize a fix for this 6 month old bug.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-07T02:49:35+00:00

    Yes it is such a great feature of the old system. It makes me want to go back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments