New Outlook - Pin Favorites to top so that when I scroll to get to other folders the favorites remain visible.

Anonymous
2024-04-29T10:03:23+00:00

I am using Favorites in New Outlook but, I want to pin the Favorites list so that when I scroll down to see other folders, the favorites do not move and remain visible.

If the favorites scroll out of view I have to scroll all the way back up top view the Favorites again and make the favorites useless.

Many thanks.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-16T08:23:13+00:00

    It seems that it will be solved soon. See below screen shot.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-08-01T17:28:04+00:00

    Yes, please bring it back...work is very inefficient with the new outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-17T14:36:58+00:00

    Nine months since this was raised! Where is the fix? It cannot be rocket science. I have over 40 first level folders many with multiple sub-folders;

    I NEED THIS NOW

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-06-05T12:07:48+00:00

    Agreed!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-06-07T03:10:05+00:00

    Totally agree!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments