Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
I am the meeting organiser but the appointment no longer shows on my calendar meaning that I cannot edit it, but the appointment is on all the invitees calanders.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
All my events / appointments/notes from my outlook calendar has disappeared - This is a very big issue
as these are weekly and monthly continuous notes that is updated
Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am the meeting organiser but the appointment no longer shows on my calendar meaning that I cannot edit it, but the appointment is on all the invitees calanders.
This is exactly one of the problems we are having which means we have no ability to move or edit or even cancel the meeting.
We are having the same issue as well.
Random meetings are being removed from employee calendars
We have tried:
We have seen it occur with
We cant replicate the issue and is a major concern for client meetings
Hi,
Have same issue.
Thanks,
Rajan
I have seen the exact same issue for at least a year on just a couple of client mobile devices. It is so random and cannot be recreated on-demand. Please let me know if you find out anything.