Appointments/Events have vanished from my Outlook calendar

Anonymous
2024-01-15T07:56:46+00:00

All my events / appointments/notes from my outlook calendar has disappeared - This is a very big issue

as these are weekly and monthly continuous notes that is updated

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-16T10:13:06+00:00

    Dear Vicky Thank you for the quick response!

    Great to know you use OWA on the phone. As a further troubleshooting for Outlook Web:

    Clear your browser's cache and cookies, which can sometimes interfere with web app functionality. Access Outlook web using a different browser to rule out browser-specific issues. If you use Outlook web on multiple devices, ensure sync processes are complete and there are no errors.

    Kind regards -Adedayo

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-16T10:22:36+00:00

    The issue is notes / meetings / reminders that has vanished from the calendar!!! Does not matter which device or browser l use, the calendar is still missing the info. The cache has been cleared and still the important info is gone

    Please focus on the correct issue as the fault finding in not working or retrieving my missing info

    I use the OUTLOOK MOBILE APP 99% of the year, the outlook web is only 1% of the time!

    I still don't have my info after doing everything that you suggested

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-12T19:50:34+00:00

    Vicky:

    I'm not sure this is the issue, but I have noticed that any event posted on a shared Outlook calendar that I am the "owner" of that is categorized after being posted is disappearing off my Office 365 calendar, but remains on my Outlook app calendar on my phone, and the desktop calendar as well.

    I've now tried adding my own categories, each with a different color, but that simply leaves the event on my Office 365 calendar as a greyed-out event, while the color shows on the desktop and phone app versions of my Outlook calendar.

    It is EXTREMELY frustrating, and makes this shared calendar option far less workable.

    If you can located the event on a different version of the event, try going to "Event", select "Categorize", and then "Clear All". Right clicking may get you to the same options faster, but see if that resolves your issue until Microsoft can figure out what their coding has screwed up between versions and options.

    Good luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-14T11:23:25+00:00

    Thank you so much for your help. I don't have a shared outlook at all. I've been using this calendar for more than 10y and this is the first time something like this happened. I've now after too many attempts and explanations opted for another calendar altoghter

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-24T18:08:28+00:00
    1. I cannot open my Outlook unless I am online
    2. I can only access my calendar when online and it is very slow as it is sending and receiving data from the cloud.

    I used to be able to work with a local calendar and can only Outlook even when I am not online. Please help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments